In order to ensure a healthy and sustainable environment for future generations, SilverSnow Energy promotes recycling; and in particular, the recycling of aluminium cans. Why is Recycling of Aluminium Cans Important:
- Recycling aluminium saves around 95% of the energy needed to make the metal from raw materials*;
- Along with energy savings, recycling aluminium saves around 95% of the Greenhouse gas emissions compared to the primary production process of new aluminium*;
- Recycling 1 tonne of aluminium saves around 9 tonnes of CO2 emissions*;
- Aluminium cans can be recycled forever. It can be melted down and reformed without losing any of its qualities*.
- All resellers of SilverSnow Energy must conform to, and promote our policy;
- SilverSnow Energy promotes all forms of recycling, including but not limited to paper, glass, plastic and aluminium;
- Our contribution toward a sustainable and healthy environment is to buy back all our used aluminium cans.
- Users of our products will be able to sell their empty SilverSnow Energy drink aluminium cans at any of our resellers.
- The purchase price for the empty SilverSnow Energy aluminium cans will change from time to time. Currently we pay 10 cents (ZAR) for every empty SilverSnow Energy can sold to us or any of our resellers.